Art and craft vendors, food and drink sellers, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations are invited to rent space at the DC State Fair.
Note: Green Line Vendor designation is only available for food trucks and food/drink vendors
- Ball or Nothing (Green Line Vendor)
- Come’Chop DC (Green Line Vendor)
- Dangerously Delicious Pies DC (Green Line Vendor)
- DC Slices (Green Line Vendor)
- Frozen Licks (Bronze Sponsor)
- Maui Wowi Hawaiian Smoothies and Coffee (Friend of the Fair)
- NeatMeatDC (Bronze Sponsor and Green Line Vendor)
- Reba’s Funnel Cakes
- Rock Creek Food Company (Green Line Vendor)
Food and Drink Vendors
- Hemp Kettle Tea Company
- JustJuice Smoothies (Blue Ribbon Sponsor)
- Ruby Scoops (Bronze Sponsor)
- The Salty Lemon
- She Peppers (Green Line Vendor)
- Stella*s PopKern (Bronze Sponsor)
- Sweet Sticks (Green Line Vendor)
- Three Part Harmony Farm feat. Black Dirt Farm Collective (Green Line Vendor)
- Thunder Beast
- Timber Pizza Company (Green Line Vendor)
- Whisked! (Bronze Sponsor and Green Line Vendor)
- Yufka BakerY (Green Line Vendor)
Art, Craft and Other Vendors
- Absolutely Abstract by Rae
- Arcadia Anklets, Etc.
- Atomic Bell Art
- Art by Zachary Sasim
- Bailiwick Clothing Company
- bEASH Designs
- Bee CARE Institute and Capitol Bee CARE
- Convenienx LLC
- Craft Collective, Luther Place Memorial Church
- Crazy Uncle Creations
- Cultivate the City (Bronze Sponsor)
- Deemani (Blue Ribbon Sponsor)
- Ethic Goods
- Ewba (Friend of the Fair)
- Face a Rama Face and Body Painting
- Gourd Lanterns (Friend of the Fair)
- Green Energy LLC
- John Riley Pottery
- Lee’s Flower and Card Shop
- Lil’ Fishy
- Lunch City Studio
- Marcella Kriebel Art & Illustration
- Metal & Stone Creations
- Naked Decor
- National Cannabis Festival (Bronze Sponsor)
- National Holistic Healing Center (Bronze Sponsor)
- #Networkhair with #Networkteens
- Olde City Farm & Garden
- Peacesake Candles & Co.
- Rod Hill Portraits (Blue Ribbon Sponsor)
- Sprint (Gold Sponsor)
- Steep Hill (Capitol Sponsor)
- Vibes Bath and Body
- Victory Dance Creative (Bronze Sponsor)
- Winthrop Clothing Co. (Blue Ribbon Sponsor)
- Yinibini Baby
Government Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations
- Amidon-Bowen Elementary
- Anacostia Riverkeeper
- Arab American Institute
- Arena Stage
- Awesome Foundation DC
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Community Mediation DC
- DC College Savings Plan (Bronze Sponsor)
- DC Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB)
- DC Office of the People’s Counsel
- DC Victim Hotline
- DC VOTE
- District Department of Energy and Environment
- District Department of Public Works – Zero Waste DC
- District Department of Transportation: goDCgo
- Family & Youth Initiative
- Franciscan Monastery Garden Guild (FMGG)
- International Spy Museum (Bronze Sponsor)
- The Linner Foundation
- Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia
- OSSE – GED Program Office
- Rotary Club of Washington, D.C.
- Sierra Club DC Chapter
- SW Community Gardens
- University of the District of Columbia College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences (CAUSES)
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association
Become a Vendor
The DC State Fair gives preference to vendors and exhibitors that are based in the District and, where applicable, sell handmade goods. Particular interest is also paid to vendors and exhibitors that celebrate local food, agriculture and art, and to those that are willing to help us hold a more sustainable DC State Fair by going “above and beyond” the requirements of the District’s Food Service Ware and Bag laws.
Vendor & Exhibitor Interest Forms were due on Friday, July 20, 2018.
The following pricing structure will be used for all vendors and exhibitors:
|Food Trucks||$300 per space (no electricity provided)|
|Food or Drink Vendors with Electrical Outlet||$300 for a 10′ x 10′ space with access to one 110-volt electrical outlet|
|Food or Drink Vendors without Electrical Outlet||$200 for a 10′ x 10′ space (no electricity provided)|
|Arts, Crafts or Other Vendors||$100 for a 10′ x 10′ space|
|Government Agencies or Nonprofit Organizations||$25 for half of a 10′ x 10′ tent with shared table and one chair|
Vendors (not including government agencies or nonprofit organizations) must provide their own tent, table(s) and chair(s).
Please contact the Vendor Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Help Us Hold a More Sustainable Fair by Becoming a Green Line Vendor or Exhibitor
The District of Columbia’s Food Service Ware law requires businesses and organizations providing food in single-use food service ware to use products that are recyclable or compostable. Exceptions to this rule include plastic utensils, straws, coffee stirrers, condiment cups, sample cups and bags (although the “Bag Law” requires businesses that sell food or alcohol to charge 5 cents for every paper or plastic disposable bag). These plastic items create trash that must be disposed of in ways that can harm public health and the environment.
Because the 2018 DC State Fair will feature compost hauling services, we are asking all vendors and exhibitors to provide compostable utensils, straws, coffee stirrers, condiment cups, sample cups and/or to-go containers, where applicable. We are also encouraging vendors and exhibitors to replace plastic bags with bags meant for long-term reuse and to consider offering straws only upon customer request. You can indicate your commitment to these practices through the Vendor and Exhibitor Interest Form.
In return, we will highlight your commitment to sustainability.
- Your business or organization will be named a Green Line Vendor or Exhibitor in a prominent place on our webpage. This list will be posted after all vendors and exhibitors have been notified of their approval (scheduled for Friday, August 3).
- At the Fair, your business or organization will receive a sign that designates you a Green Line Vendor or Exhibitor to show Fairgoers which businesses are engaging in more sustainable food service ware practices.
With your help, we can reduce the amount of trash generated at the DC State Fair and hold a more sustainable event for our environment and our community.
The DC State Fair is looking for a beer garden vendor!
The Board of the DC State Fair (Fair) provides this Request for Proposals (RFP) for an entity based in the District to provide a beer garden on the day of the Fair, Sunday, September 23, 2018. Please find our RFP here.